The house is a lovely red brick ranch, built in 1940.
It has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, Partially finished walk out basement, living room, dining room, rec room, 2 car garage and is on a half acre lot that backs up to Interstate 44.
We love our street and it is in a great neighborhood.
Nationwide Mortgage is the company that currently holds our mortgage that we initially got from FCB Swansea Bank. We started out with a 30 year fixed rate at 6.5% and refinanced at 5.875% in March 2007 and again in April 2009 at 5.0% over 25 years. When I thought we were done refinancing, we did so again to 3.875% over 20 years in January 2011. And once more in June 2013 at 2.625%. The goal is to pay this sucker off early.
More details of this site can be found under the FAQ section.
This site was designed using Adobe Illustrator and the pages were assembled using Dreamweaver. It was previously built using ASP pages. Since that time, I’ve abandoned building websites from scratch and have started using WordPress.
- Color Ideas from Adobe Kuler.
- Spreadsheet provided by Google Apps for your Domain
- Domain is hosted by Dreamhost
- Weather provided by Accuweather
- Ads provided by Google
- Menu inspired by Veerle
- Stripes provided by Stripe Generator
- Google Spreadsheet Data integrated into site content using SimplePie & Shortcode UI